Emission Inventory Support Team
What is IMPACT?
IMPACT is the Wyoming Air Quality Division’s (AQD) new, online Inventory, Monitoring, Permitting, And Compliance Tracking (IMPACT) data system. The system will be used to submit applications, reports, and documents electronically to WDEQ. The system's functionalities include:
- Facility Management
-Make updates to facility configurations
-Make changes to facility contacts
- Permitting (NSR and Title V)
-Create and submit NSR permit applications
-Create and submit Title V permit applications
- Emissions Reporting
-Create and submit Title V emission inventories
- Compliance Reporting
-Create and submit compliance reports including stack tests, CEMs, RATAs, etc
Why should you use IMPACT?
IMPACT was designed to enhance the quality, efficiency, and consistency of AQD’s management of air quality data and provide a user-friendly interface for industry to submit air quality-related information. Users benefit from the ability to:
- Minimize AQD administrative permit processing times
- Minimize repetitive data entry for emission inventories and permit applications
- Submit data electronically reducing the need for paper copies
- Transparency of information between AQD and regulated community
- Validate data submissions to reduce requests for additional information
When will IMPACT be implemented?
IMPACT was officially launched in fall 2014 for processing NSR permits. Because IMPACT requires several new data elements, new NSR permit applications have been developed and are now available online by clicking here.
Some older forms that are used for specific permits have been retained.
If you have questions regarding IMPACT, please contact:
Adam Deppe, Air Quality Division Planning Section Supervisor, 307-777-6088