Emission Reduction Pilot Program
Welcome to the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality’s Emission Reduction Pilot Program.
This program applies funding from three different sources – Diesel Emission Reduction Act (DERA) funds, Pinedale Anticline Project Office (PAPO) funds, and Volkswagen Settlement funds – to provide incentives for projects that make direct emission reduction impacts in Wyoming.
Please review the video on this page, and look to the downloader below for project criteria and applications.
DERA – School Bus Replacement Program
- DEQ will fund 25% of replacement costs
- See below for eligibility
- $1.2M available for funding school bus replacements
- Applications will be accepted through October 31, 2018. The School Bus Replacement Program will conclude November 1, 2018.
VW – Volkswagen Settlement Funds
- RFP is currently in development and is projected for a Fall 2018 completion
- Check back for updates on the RFP
- More information is available on the mitigation plan
- Funding for NOx reduction projects is available, please contact email@example.com