- WQD Public Notices
- Recently Approved WYPDES permits
- Governor's Streamlining and Strengthening Project Map: This map is hosted by the WOGCC and is for interested parties to view information related to the CBM industry. The type of information that can be displayed includes: WOGCC data (well data), WYPDES outfall information (including DMR data) and SEO data.
- Montana Department of Environmental Quality coalbed methane information
- Wyoming CBM Clearinghouse: This web site is a clearinghouse for information about coalbed methane in and around the state of Wyoming.
- US EPA WET testing On this page you will find links to method manuals for acute and chronic whole effluent toxicity testing procedures. (6/04)
- Wyoming Surface Water Quality, Powder River Basin (USGS). This is a link to the USGS website with surface water quality data for the Powder River Basin, Wyoming, for the water year 2005.
- Water-Quality Characteristics for Sites in the Tongue, Powder, Cheyenne, and Belle Fourche River Drainage Basins, Wyoming and Montana, Water Years 2001–05, with Temporal Patterns of Selected Long-Term Water-Quality Data. (SAR Estimator Report) By Melanie L. Clark and Jon P. Mason (USGS)