Discharge Monitoring Reports

Frequently Asked Questions

If you think you are missing reporting information after reading the latest copy of your permit, there are two things that may be wrong. The first thing that you should do is check and make sure you are looking in the correct time frame. You need to make sure you are in the correct Effective Expiration range, and also the correct Interim Range. If you have exhausted all potential outfall/date combinations, there is a chance the information was not setup correctly in the system by the DEQ. If this is the case, it is vital that you contact the DEQ and notify them of the specific problem so that the information can be updated correctly. The DEQ will input the correct information into the database and will notify you when it is corrected.

If the information is in the eDMR application, but you think there is a problem with it, the best plan of action is to contact the DEQ. This problem may have occurred because the data was entered or set up incorrectly or because the data was incorrectly migrated from the old system to the new one. If you feel that there are any errors, please contact the DEQ with the specifics.

A paper copy of your submitted DMRs can be obtained from the paper DMR site http://deq.state.wy.us/paperdmr. Please follow the instructions on how to get/print a paper DMR with values. 

The main reason you will not be able to submit information to the DEQ is that the information you are trying to submit is not valid. Before submittal, make sure the “Overall Status” is valid (VAL) or the system will not allow you to submit the information. You can check the “Overall Status” by either going to the “eDMR Parameters” page (the page where sample results are entered) and clicking on the Validate button, in which case the system will tell you of any potential problems with the submittal, or by using the “Overall Status Utility” function. Please refer to the eDMR 3.0 walkthrough on how to use the “Overall Status Utility” function.

Ask a Question

If you have a question, you can ask us by using this form. You may optionally select a division that the question pertains to or submit it as a general question.