- Core Area and Rule Training Guidance
- Login Instructions to get an Egov account and request access to the database
- Operator Instructions to manage your contact information, training, and certification data
- Facility Administrator Instructions to manage facility contact info and operator designations
- Wyoming Certification Requirements
- Individual Training Report (ITR) Form or use a Training Sign-Up Sheet
- Reciprocity application for water treatment, distribution, or well system certifications
- Reciprocity application for wastewater treatment, collection, or lagoon system certifications
- Supplemental Experience Form
Please contact Kim Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-777-6128 if you have an interest in a policy not listed here.
Policy 20.2.1: Facility Classification and Configuration
Policy 20.4.2: Using College and Trade School Transcripts for Operator Certification Eligibility and Renewal
ABC Operator Certification Program Standards Standards
Water Quality Rules and Regulations Chapter 5 governs Operator Certification in Wyoming. You may download the current version from the Secretary of State's Office website.