Schedule an Exam
WY Exam Locations: Casper, Cheyenne, Green River, Billings, MT, Rapid City, SD, Scottsbluff, NE, Aurora, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT, or any PSI/AMP Assessment Center nationwide.
Exam Availability: By appointment only, Monday through Saturday, at either 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
What kind of calculator can I use? The AMP Calculator Guidelines will help you find out if your calculator is allowed. Take a copy of this document with you to the exam!
Online Scheduling: Schedule an exam at any time by going to www.goAMP.com and following these easy steps:
- Click on the "Candidates" link at the top of the page.
- Select the “Water and Wastewater Category”, then “Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality”, then your exam.
- Take the correct Level 1 exam! If you are unsure, contact the Operator Certification office at email@example.com or 307-777-6128.
- Select “Register For This Exam.”
- Log in. If you have not created a Login yet, create one now. You may have to select your exam again after creating your login (Steps 2-4).
- Use your 5-digit WY Operator ID number. If you do not have one, or are unsure about which number to use, contact the Operator Certification office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-777-6128.
- Please have your credit card ready to pay the exam fee.
Telephone Scheduling: After submitting a paper application, call 800-345-6559 from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday. Please have your 5-digit Operator ID number and a credit card ready.
When you pass the exam: Log on to your Operator Certification account and verify that you meet the operational experience, training, and High School Equivalency (HSE) requirements listed in the Wyoming licensing requirements document.
If you don’t pass the exam: You may retake the exam as often as you wish, but you must wait 30 days between each attempt.