Schedule an Exam
WY Exam Locations: Casper, Casper College, Cheyenne, Green River, Billings, MT, Rapid City, SD, Scottsbluff, NE, Aurora, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT, or any PSI/AMP Assessment Center nationwide.
Exam Availability: By appointment only, Monday through Friday, at either 9:00 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
What kind of calculator can I use? The AMP Calculator Guidelines will help you find out if your calculator is allowed. Take a copy of this document with you to the exam!
Online Scheduling: Schedule an exam at any time by going to https://schedule.psiexams.com/ and following these easy steps:
- Click on the "Begin Scheduling" link at the left side of the page.
- Select the “Water and Wastewater Category”, then “Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality”, then your exam.
- Take the correct exam! If you are unsure, go to Which Exam Do I Need?
- Select “Register For This Exam.”
- Log in. If you have not created a Login yet, create one now. You may have to select your exam again after creating your login (Steps 2-4).
- Use your 5-digit WY Operator ID number. If you do not have one, or are unsure about which number to use, contact the Operator Certification office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-777-6128.
- Please have your credit card ready to pay the exam fee.
PSI/AMP Customer Service Line: 1-833-256-1420 from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Central Time) Monday through Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
When you pass the exam: Log on to your Operator Certification account and verify that you meet the operational experience, training, and High School Equivalency (HSE) requirements listed in the Wyoming certification requirements document.
If you don’t pass the exam: You may retake the exam as often as you wish, but you must wait 30 days between each attempt.