High School Equivalency (HSE)

High School Transcripts:  To obtain a copy of a Wyoming high school transcript from the Wyoming State Archives, complete and submit the transcript request form. There is a fee of $4 to process your transcript request.  They can be reached by phone at 307-777-7018.

GED Certificate:  The Wyoming Community College Commission can assist you with obtaining a General Educational Development certificate of high school equivalency (GED) or a copy of a previously issued GED certificate. They can be reached by phone at 307-777-7763.

Military Discharge Form DD214

College or Trade School Transcripts

Professional License

If you cannot provide any of the documents above, please contact the Operator Certification Office at opcert@wyo.gov or 307-777-6128.