Recent General Permit Authorizations
The DEQ Water Quality Division accepts comments on all permits authorized under a general permit for a period of 30 days, as provided for in W.S. 35-11-801(d).
Interested persons may mail or fax comments to the main Cheyenne office. The ‘Date’ column in the table below indicates the date the authorization was posted to the website. Comments must be received before 5:00 pm on the 30th day after the authorization was posted to the website. For example, comments for an authorization posted on 10/1/18 must be received by 5:00 p.m. on 10/31/18. DEQ does not accept emailed comments.
You may sort the table by posting date or search for the type of general permit, the county where the permit was issued, the permit number, or the name of the person or company to whom the permit was issued.
If you wish to review the general permit documents, please go to the web page for each permitting program:
- Storm Water Construction, Mineral Mining, and Industrial General Permits.
- Underground Injection Control (UIC) General Permits
- Water and Wastewater Construction General Permits.
- WYPDES General Permits
- Water and Waste Advisory Board
- CWA Section 401 - Turbidity - Wetland
- Nonpoint Source
Water Quality Lab
- Willwood Dam and Shoshone River
- Quality Assurance Quality Control
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Water Quality Assessment
- Surface Water Monitoring
Sanitary Sewer Overflows
- Water & Wastewater