Why are these current options not sufficient?
Frequently Asked Questions
In many circumstances, DEQ and local stakeholders would like to retain a designated use and associated water quality criteria as the appropriate goal for a water. Compliance schedules are often granted for one five year permit cycle; however, many permittees may need longer than five years to meet a water quality based effluent limit.
- Water and Waste Advisory Board
- CWA Section 401 - Turbidity - Wetland
- Willwood Dam and Shoshone River
- Nonpoint Source
- Quality Assurance Quality Control
- Surface Water Monitoring
- Surface Water Quality Standards
- Water Quality Assessment
Water Quality Lab
- Water & Wastewater