Teams of expert advisors help guide the work undertaken by each division of the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality.
The purpose of each advisory board is to counsel with and advise division administrators concerning adoption of rules, regulations and standards, and the activities relevant to each division’s duties. Each board consists of Wyoming citizens appointed by the Governor for staggered two-year terms. Not more than three members of each board may be from the same political party.
Learn more about the members of each board or council and the work that our advisors do by clicking on the name of the appropriate board or council below.
The Wyoming Environmental Quality Council helps steer the work done by the Wyoming Department of Environmental Quality
- Nicholas Agopian, Laramie
- Dr. David Bagley, Ph.D., P.E., Chairman, Albany
- Aaron Clark, Platte
- Megan Degenfelder, Campbell
- Rich Fairservis, Secretary, Natrona
- Tim Flitner, Big Horn
- Meghan O'Toole Lally, Carbon
The Air Quality Advisory Board assists the Air Quality Division with its rules and regulations.
- Brian Boner, Converse
- Timothy Brown, Sweetwater
- Klaus Hanson, PhD, Albany
- Diana Hulme, Albany
- Joel Wasserburger, Niobrara
The Industrial Siting Council meets regularly to review permits for major construction projects in the state.
- Peter Brandjord, Sweetwater
- John Corra, Laramie
- Kenneth Lantta, Natrona
- James Miller, Crook
- Richard O'Gara, Laramie
- Sandy Shuptrine, Teton
- Shawn Warner, Chair, Park
The Land Quality Advisory Board assists the Land Quality Division with its rules, regulations and guidelines.
- James Gampetro, Chairman, Johnson
- John Hines, Campbell
- Natalia Duncan-Macker, Teton
- Michael "Micky" Shober, Campbell
- Philip Dinsmoor, Crook
The Water & Waste Water Advisory Board assists the Water Quality and Solid & Hazardous Waste Divisions with its rules and regulations.
- Lorie Cahn, Teton
- David (Dave) Applegate, Natrona
- Marjorie Bedessem, Albany
- Klaus Hanson, Albany
- Calvin Jones