Open Air (https://openair.wyo.gov)
Webinars for Open Air assistance are held on Wednesdays from 1:00 PM MT - 2:00 PM MT. Please join a webinar using the information below.
Call In: +1-312-757-3121
Access Code: 484-235-629
Open Air is designed for the general public and allows any user to do the following.
Access and view the following air quality-related information via the Open Air self-serving website
- Submitted New Source Review and Title V permit applications
- Final New Source Review and Title V permit documents
- Reviewed compliance reports
- Approved emissions inventories
- Approved stack tests
- Ambient monitoring information
- Facility equipment
- Ownership information
Why Use Open Air?
- Free self-service website providing the public with access to a repository of data, public records, and other information regarding AQD-permitted facilities (with an Internet connection)
- Allows the public to view air quality-related information without submitting a public records request
- Increases transparency of information between the AQD and the public
- AQD technical support staff available to assist the public with questions during normal business hours